Boring and Drilling Tools
Boring and drilling tools are part of the critical phase of your production cycle. Especially drilling tools being used towards the end cycle of the product when the value of the production is already elevated, your profitability depends on the quality of the tools you are using. High quality boring bits and drilling tools paired with good advice from our team are an easy way to improve your processes. With our extensive range of boring and drilling tools, such as wood drill bits, you will find the right solution for your needs, allowing you to achieve brilliant hole results for a variety of materials and machining conditions.
We supply a large variety of:
- Boring Bits for Timber, Plastics and Man Made Board
- Countersinks for timber, plastics, aluminium and manmade board
- Drilling Tools for timber, plastics, aluminium, metal, plywood, manmade board and composites
We also cater diamond core drills for concrete and granite drilling and cutting.
How boring and drilling tools are used
- Specific tooling for joiners, cabinetmakers, shop-fitters, aluminum and plastics joiners.
- For boring and drilling melamine, veneers, solid wood, ply wood, plastics, and composites.
Features and benefits of our boring and drilling tools
- European designed and manufactured.
- New geometries enables you to bore faster and cleaner.
- Our own premium Konig brand.